- Do Cold Air Intakes actually work?
- Upgrade your Volkswagen Golf 7 GTI to beast mode with an ARMA Speed Cold Air Intake
Serious about tuning? Then you should want an ARMA Speed carbon air intake!
Posted by Armaspeed Europe in Carbon cold air intake
6 months ago on 02-04-2019 15:30:32
Below we give you those reasons why every serious tuner should want to have an ARMA Speed carbon cold air intake in their car.
1. Carbon cold air intakes are gorgeous
The air filter itself is of course not made of carbon, but the visible filter housing itself is. Compared to an OEM air intake, an ARMA Speed cold air intake is really a feast for the eyes. Whether you choose carbon gloss or mat carbon, you will get a smile on your face as soon as you open the bonnet of your car! Like this BMW M2 F87:
Want to know more about our design process? Read more here:
2. Carbon cold air intake vs. open air filter
3. A cold air intake gives more power